SEO Account Manager
|Job Title:||SEO Account Manager|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Zoe Hallam|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
- Act as the main day to day point of client contact across key SEO Accounts
- Manage the workload of a team of SEO executives, overseeing their growth and professional
- Continually develop outreach strategies with your team, ensuring best in class and Google
compliant content promotion at all times
- Define requirements, tasks and resources associated to SEO Strategy
- Manage and execute implementation of SEO Strategy
Essential Skills Required:
- Relevant experience in delivering SEO strategies for a broad range of clients, with a clear focus on ROI
- SEO content strategy and onsite optimisation
- Technical SEO analysis, basic HTML and JS
- Competent with industry tools such as; screaming frog, DeepCrawl, SEM Rush
- Knowledge of reporting and analytics tools
Ultimately my client is looking for an experienced SEO Manager who is look for the next challenge in a rapidly growing, fast paced, agency environment.
Parallel Consulting is a multi-awarding winning, global leader in Analytics & Data Science recruitment.
With over 12 years expertise, we assist our clients within Analytics, Customer & Marketing Insight, Web Analytics, Big Data, Data Science, Credit Risk and BI.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available