Service Delivery Manager | Helpdesk & EUC Support | Welwyn Gard
|Job Title:||Service Delivery Manager | Helpdesk & EUC Support | Welwyn Gard|
|Location:||Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire|
|Salary:||£400 - £500 per day|
|Contact Name:||Zoe Hallam|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
A global, market leader is embarking on a new project, to build an internal "walk in" Genius Bar for the business which allows users to and get face to face advice and support for their devices. The centre would provide support on devices for upwards of 4000 employees and key purpose of this role would be to set up metrics and KPI's which would measure the success of the service across the user base.
They are therefore hiring a Service Delivery Manager on an initial 6-month contract who has strong experience of setting up a Service Delivery function from scratch, in an enterprise level, client facing environment. Previous experience of setting internal "walk in" Genius Bar would be hugely advantageous. You must also have managed teams of Service Desk Analysts and Engineers (1st-3rd Line).
* Focussed on delivering outstanding customer service to all levels in the business (junior to C-Suite)
* Microsoft Desktop operating systems (Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10)
* Microsoft Server operating systems (Windows Server 2008 / 2008 R2 / 2012 / 2012 R2 / 2016)
* Internet Browser; Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari
* MS Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint
* Microsoft Server products including Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365 & SQL
* Mobile Devices - Tablet and Phones (iOS and Android)
* Domains, printer setups, hardware builds / installations and upgrades
* A proven track record working as a Service Manager in an enterprise level, client facing environment.
* Strong exposure to best practice and process and continuous improvement (e.g. ITIL, ITSM, Prince, Agile, RPR, PMP etc.)
* Experience of setting up, monitoring and improving SLA's, KPI's or performance metrics.
* Managing a Support Team to deliver an excellent customer experience, ensuring that incidents are appropriately prioritised, actioned and closed off in line with client service level agreements
* A solid understanding of IT systems and infrastructure
* Previous experience of setting internal "walk in" Genius Bar would be hugely advantageous
Parallel Consulting is a multi-awarding winning, global leader in Analytics & Data Science recruitment.
With over 12 years expertise, we assist our clients within Analytics, Customer & Marketing Insight, Web Analytics, Big Data, Data Science, Credit Risk and BI.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available