|Job Title:||Solutions Architect|
|Salary:||£500 - £550 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Douglas Horner|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Solutions Architect required for one of the UK's best loved names. Going through an incredibly exciting period of change, this retail powerhouse is bringing only the very best people to drive the agenda forward and truly set itself apart from the competition. A vital part of this transformation lies in the logistics and supply chain function of the business, and as such we are working together to find an outstanding Solutions Architect with a plethora of experience of working on the implementation of a new WMS (Warehouse Management System) or logistics system. If this is you and you want to be part of the supply chain dream team then get in touch ASAP.
What do we need?
* You'll be experienced in the design and architecture of ERP & Supply Chain solutions, in Retail
* Technical understanding of ERP & e2e Supply Chain capabilities such as WMS, MS, Core Merchandising, CMR, PLM, CMS, Inbound, Forecasting, Planning, ERP, HR & Payroll, you'll have likely worked with major vendors such as Oracle and Manhattan
* A proven track record within the retail industry with some market leading names to support!
What will you be doing
* Designing how the new system will integrate with current/legacy systems
* Be responsible for high/low level solution design on a new large-scale programme of work
* Working closely with internal delivery teams and 3rd party suppliers, building strong relationships and managing stakeholder relationships effectively.
Parallel Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available