* The chance to design, shape and deliver technology solutions which have never been attempted, on a scale you can't even imagine, with the best technology tools available.
* Ensuring the I.T roadmaps are aligned with business functions to create the best future possible for the organisation
* The opportunity to foster a genuine culture of collaboration, creative thinking, failing fast and iterative dogged progression- you're not afraid to challenge the status quo
I'm partnering an outstanding organisation looking for Solution Architects in Leeds, undergoing significant Digital Transformation. We are on the hunt for a visionary Solution Architect ready to champion an innovative way of working within the retail sector. This is a genuinely unique opportunity to work with a company that values their digital luxury positioning and has intense focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons that ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations. The organisation has been a leading light in the UK for the last couple of years but is really looking at taking its digital transformation to a new level whilst revolutionising the way they interact with customers, at a time when the entire Retail landscape is transforming.
As a Solution Architect, you will be responsible for:
* Work with the Security and Information Risk functions to ensure any solution meet the needs of our security standards and principles
* Ensure that the solution architecture balances functional, service quality and operational management requirements but remains bound by relevant commercial, business function and technical constraints
* Share and collaborate on technology solutions with other stakeholders, especially implementation partners to ensure skills are developed in-house and knowledge is retained
* Oversee the technical acceptance of requirements and ensure the integrity of any proposed solutions across our IT estate
In return you're being offered the opportunity to join a genuinely brilliant business, where you'll enjoy lots of autonomy and have the backing of an outstanding team. You'll be operating at the absolute Leading edge of innovation in the Retail space and will be rewarded with a competitive base salary and excellent benefits.
Parallel Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.