Day Rate: £600 - £700
- Have the responsibility to design and implement IT roadmaps for a business to follow for years to come
- Acting as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on the Microsoft Technology Stack for Azure and occasionally "on-Prem" solutions
- Creating strategic High-Level and Low-Level designs, operating at the bleeding edge on Azure Technology & Microsoft Platforms
- End-to-end solution shaping and solution architecture for Cloud Applications Migration and Modernisation, including estimation and solution planning
- Numerous years' experience within the financial sector dealing with highly regulated environments
I'm partnering one of the world's most innovative organisations that's looking to map out an IT Strategy which will deliver a revolutionary vision within the finance sector. This company is looking to employ the best Architecture talent and pairing that talent with the latest and greatest tools and technology. If you have dreamed about having a control of the IT strategy from the start of the process then this the role for you. The business is on a mission to futureproof its position by making systematic advances and marginal improvements to every aspect of technology across its entire, estate, knowing that the accumulation of these individual improvements will dramatically, and rapidly, improve the experience for their customers while creating an IT roadmap that can be followed for years to come.
Technical requirements for the successful Azure Architect:
- Significant experience of leading complex, enterprise-level Azure Transformation projects
- Strong knowledge of the Azure platform
- Experience with using Cortana Intelligence Suite, and should have specific expertise on Azure data factory, SQL database, SQL DWH, HD Insight, data lake concepts etc.
- Advanced skills with technologies like SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, Power BI, etc.,
- Expert in providing migration solutions on the cloud using the Azure Platform
- Experienced in delivering end to end technical solutions for cloud based transformations of on premise data and BI
- Excellent communication skills are expected as an Azure Architect with experience in working and reporting to all different types of stakeholders
In return you're being offered the opportunity to join a genuinely brilliant business, where you'll enjoy lots of autonomy and have the backing of an outstanding team.
Parallel Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.