Sr Decision Science Consultant - £80k - London
|Job Title:||Sr Decision Science Consultant - £80k - London|
|Salary:||£60000 - £80000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Peter Tam|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
We are working with a fantastic consultancy in the heart of London - looking for an experienced Decision Scientist to join their consultancy ranks with the Advanced Analytics team.
There is a brand new partner of the business, they want to make a digital statement, this is an existing time to be involving in a fast-dynamic environment - the work you do will genuinely impact the business!
The current team consists of up to 10 people currently, looking to double in size in the coming year. We are looking for a "hands on" technical decision scientist, who has experience executing analytical solutions using a range of algorithms and tools.
You will work independently, however there will be lots of data collaboration from both the internal team and the end client (retail, FS, Entertainment etc.)
- Keeping on top of data projects and work streams - effectively delegating responsibilities to jr team members
- Designing and implementing data models for both internal and external clients
- Supporting the R&D of data and analytical processes
- Supporting the wider business areas as a decision scientist
- Approx 3 years commerical experience (industry - desirable: customer analytics)
- Programming languages (Combination): SAS, R, Python, Matlab, Java, Perl, C/C++, AWS, PHP etc
- Data engineering stores: MS SQL Server, Oracle, NoSQL
- Strong language skills - interpersonal skills - dealing with the clients (consultative)
- Willing to travel (internationally for projects)
- Effective time management and a proven track record
- Bachelors (minimum)
- Masters or PhD (highly desirable)
Parallel Consulting is a multi-awarding winning, global leader in Analytics & Data Science recruitment.
With over 12 years expertise, we assist our clients within Analytics, Customer & Marketing Insight, Web Analytics, Big Data, Data Science, Credit Risk and BI.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available