*Analytics Consultant - Financial Services - £35k+ London*
|Job Title:||*Analytics Consultant - Financial Services - £35k+ London*|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Peter Tam|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
An exciting role has opened for an international boutique consultancy, sitting within the Economic and Finance team.
- We are looking for candidates with professional experience in a quantitative finance and risk management/ Trading (financial data), for a niche opportunity unlike what is currently available on the market.
Working with some of the best professionals on the market (Economic finance), you will liaise with different stakeholders to identify trends in data, build portfolios, visualise channels of opportunity and work on the latest ah hoc projects across the UK.
- Quantitative Analysis
- Pricing/ value understanding
- Mathematical analysis (R Studio, Mathematica or Matlab)
- Consulting experience a plus
- Good level of stakeholder engagement
- BA/BSc, MBA, MSc, PhD - Maths, Economics, Statistics etc
- Cert (CFA, CAIA, FRM)
- Some international travel is require
- *Unfortunately sponsorship is not provided
Parallel Consulting is a multi-awarding winning, global leader in Analytics & Data Science recruitment.
With over 12 years expertise, we assist our clients within Analytics, Customer & Marketing Insight, Web Analytics, Big Data, Data Science, Credit Risk and BI.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum + Generous bonus and benefits package
Credit Risk Portfolio Analyst
Salary: £45000 - £53000 per annum + Generous bonus and benefits package
Risk Portfolio Manager
Salary: £65000 - £70000 per annum + Generous bonus & Benefits