Director of Data Science - Media Agency - London - £80K+
|Job Title:||Director of Data Science - Media Agency - London - £80K+|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£70000 - £80000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Peter Tam|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
An exciting role has opened for a Data Science Director. We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic data scientist with good commercial credibility. You must have experience with the latest opensource data science techniques - specifically within a cloud environment (AWS).
As this is a key role for the business, you should have a deep analytical knowledge with a clear road map for data solutions. Ideally from media/marketing.
To work at a globally acclaimed marketing agency, to make a difference, to genuinely give value to your business and test yourself at the highest level possible.
- To Research and Develop new analytical products for the central team (planning, optimisation and producing value for the business).
- To mentor/lead other junior data scientists/analysts across the marketing team, both technically and also for analytical training.
- Recommend a data strategy for the business, identifying trends in the market/data/customers, business insight with directly influence the data direction.
- Help identify key commerical opportunities/ points of interest.
- Work collaboratively across the wider business (data architecture and development teams).
- A strong maths background required.
- Strong understanding of classical statistics and contemporary analytical methods: Prediction, Time Series, Classifications etc..
- Good understanding of statistics, machine learning and data science
- Excellent coding skills: R, Python and SQL (Data Wrangling, Modelling and Algorithms)
- Big data: AWS (S3, Redshift), Hadoop (Hive, Hue) and Spark within AWS environment.
- Visualisation skills: D3, R Shiny, Gephi
- A proven analytics leader
- High degree educated
- Strong commercial experience (5 years+)
- Post-Grad: Maths, Stats, Economics, Computer Science or Similar to Masters Level.
*Unfortunately - Sponsorship is not provided*
Parallel Consulting is a multi-awarding winning, global leader in Analytics & Data Science recruitment.
With over 12 years expertise, we assist our clients within Analytics, Customer & Marketing Insight, Web Analytics, Big Data, Data Science, Credit Risk and BI.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Recruitment Consultant - Data Science & Big Data - West London
Salary: £24000 - £30000 per annum + Un-capped OTE
Data Scientist - London -£60-70k
Salary: £60000 - £70000 per annum + Company Benefits
Business / Data Analyst | London | £35 - £60k
Salary: £35000 - £60000 per annum
Big Data Engineer - Central London - c£65,000 - Greenfield Site
Salary: £65000 - £75000 per annum + Greenfield Client side role
Marketing Business Development Manager
South West London, London
Salary: Competitive Salary