*Sr Analyst £35K+ South Coast (SQL/R/SAS)*
|Job Title:||*Sr Analyst £35K+ South Coast (SQL/R/SAS)*|
|Location:||South East England,|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Peter Tam|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Interested in joining a new data team, creating a strategy and make a genuine impact to a business?
We are looking for data professionals to make a difference!
To be part of one of the fastest growing financial services companies in the UK, working in a fast paced, dynamic, fun and friendly environment - with ambitious plans.
The shift towards analytics has been at the focus of the journey - as a member of the analytics team, you will be offer intellectually stimulating work
You will need to have a strong quant background, with the ability to develop models and optimise performance.
- To develop and lead the analytics strategy, to delivery team objectives
- To work with the analytics team function, using a time-scaled approach to budgets
- Act as an internal and external consultant, provide regular performance checks
- Built statistical models to improve business efficiency/ reduce fraudulent activity
- Be the leader!
- Excellent problem solver, a strategic thinker, dynamic and flexible in approach
- Excellent numerical skills
- Technical skills with (Excel, SQL, R or SAS)
- Strong communication skills, liaising with different business sectors
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Desirable: Insurance/ FS interest
- Degree in (Maths or Statistics), Preference for Masters or PhD Level
- An enthusiastic drive towards creativity for quantitative methods
- Strong quantitative technical abilities
- 1+ years of experience in statistical modelling, quantitative analysis
If you want to take hold and make a difference, this may be the role for you!
Apply now and speak to a professional!
Parallel Consulting is a multi-awarding winning, global leader in Analytics & Data Science recruitment.
With over 12 years expertise, we assist our clients within Analytics, Customer & Marketing Insight, Web Analytics, Big Data, Data Science, Credit Risk and BI.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available