*Sr Data Scientist - Online - London - up to £70K+
|Job Title:||*Sr Data Scientist - Online - London - up to £70K+|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£65000 - £75000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Peter Tam|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Key Words: Python, R, Data Science, Churn Recommendations, KYC, Real-time, Java, D3, Customer Segmentation
An exciting new role has opened for a Senior Data Scientist, sitting within the analytics function; this senior position role will blend together multi-functional real-time analytics and customer classification within data science.
The ideal candidate will be required to demonstrate excellent practical and theoretical experience of data science within a commercial setting (Online, E-commerce or other).
As a predominately online focused business, the data collection is large and constant. The data gathered is used to build a more efficient customer experience for the business.
It is an exciting time for this position and the growth of the data science/ analytics team.
- To lead and develop Data Science within the organisation
- To monitor and mentor jr members of the team (data scientists) - upskilling the team
- To establish strong relationships across the business and contacts
- Drive the Data Science agenda within the organisation - stakeholder engagement
- To support the advanced analytics initiatives using the most cutting edge techniques available
- Build machine learning frameworks to drive customer personalization and recommendation engines
- Previous commercial data science experience is essential - within a digital space (online)
- Excellent exposure of statistics and machine learning
- Excellent Programming with Python or R
- Experience of a big data environment is desirable
- Proven data science track record: analysis of both small and large databases
- Excellent communication skills - strong stakeholder engagement experience
- A tech leader for the latest trends and technologies on the market (data science)
- Experience working in a dynamic and flexible environment
- Experience with customer behaviour algorithms
- Experience designing and operating A/B tests
- Java skills
- Experience with D3 or another visualisation tool
- MSc or PhD: Statistics, Physics, Computer Science, Maths or other quantitative studies
Parallel Consulting is a multi-awarding winning, global leader in Analytics & Data Science recruitment.
With over 12 years expertise, we assist our clients within Analytics, Customer & Marketing Insight, Web Analytics, Big Data, Data Science, Credit Risk and BI.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Senior Data Scientist - Freelance - Germany
Big Data Engineer - Central London - c£65,000 - Greenfield Site
Salary: £65000 - £75000 per annum + Greenfield Client side role
Data Engineer - Contract - UK / Norway
Big Data Architect - Digital Consultancy - £100,000
Salary: £90000 - £100000 per annum + Company Benefits
SENIOR DIGITAL ANALYTICS MANAGER - WEST LONDON - £70K
West London, London
Salary: £60000 - £70000 per annum + pension, bonus