*Sr Data Scientist - (Python/R/Spark) - London - £70K+*
|Job Title:||*Sr Data Scientist - (Python/R/Spark) - London - £70K+*|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£60000 - £80000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Peter Tam|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join an exciting new VC backed start-up, you will analyse customer data to provide valuable insight and market intelligence to major sports clubs all over the world.
I am looking to recruit a Data Scientist who will work with the Development & Architect team. To use cutting edge technology to derive key observations and provide actionable insights to client data. As the core of the team, the company will be based around your decisions and will ultimately pave the way to revolutionising the sport and technology industry - a chance few will have!
- You will work alongside the Chief Architect to translate the business goals onto the
desired technology stack
- To understand the clients analytical requirements and translate them into
statistical models, and then for actionable insight
- The Data Science world is fast moving - you will have to be an ambassador for the brand and keep up to date with all the latest tech and trends on the market!
Essential Skills Required:
- A sound understanding of exploration tools such as Python and R
- Experienced in unstructured data analysis (messy data)
- Knowledge of various statistical techniques such as segmentation, regression, predictive
analytics and Machine Learning
- Experience in data mining and scripting, and tools such as Hive or Pig
- Proficient in working with Spark/ Hadoop and/or knowledge of Scala code
This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing and innovative new start up. If you have a passion for sports, technology and great career progression, then apply now!
*Unfortunately we will not be providing sponsorship for this role
*Due to the amount of responses, only relevant profiles will be contacted
Parallel Consulting is a multi-awarding winning, global leader in Analytics & Data Science recruitment.
With over 12 years expertise, we assist our clients within Analytics, Customer & Marketing Insight, Web Analytics, Big Data, Data Science, Credit Risk and BI.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available