** Data Science Consultant - Paris - Euros 40K+ **
|Job Title:||** Data Science Consultant - Paris - Euros 40K+ **|
|Salary:||€40000 - €50000 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Peter Tam|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
An excellent new opportunity to join an accomplished data analytics and data science team. Offering a wide range of technical project work, consultancy services, project management and sales support.
Clients vary across financial, customer and retail, telecommunications, leisure and public sectors. To work with an elite management consultancy with a great salary, bonuses and benefits.
Culture fit is important, you will be expected to be an independent leader, driving the data science projects with internal teams to achieve business goals.
You must have a passion for Data Science, keeping up to data with the latest technologies and the best practices.
Project work: Building statistical/ mathematical models, using predicative/ forecasting techniques and in-depth analysis with Machine learning techniques. Providing recommendations, analysis and services for client sanctification.
Ideally we are looking for 5+ year's commercial experience of building a statistical model from scratch, consultancy experience is preferred.
Good problem - solving skills and ability to apply your retail knowledge for recommendations. Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, with strong stakeholder engagement.
- Educated to at least a degree level, MSc, PhD (e.g. Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Computer Science)
- Consultancy - excellent communication skills and translating business needs to stakeholders
- Abilities to Travel and have no work restrictions
- Work in a Dynamic and independent environment
- Machine Learning, predictive data modelling, data mining (Structured and Unstructured Data)
- Statistical analysis
- French and English Speaking
- Experienced with BI tools, Dashboards and Visualisation tools
*Unfortunately this client does not provide sponsorship
Parallel Consulting is a multi-awarding winning, global leader in Analytics & Data Science recruitment.
With over 12 years expertise, we assist our clients within Analytics, Customer & Marketing Insight, Web Analytics, Big Data, Data Science, Credit Risk and BI.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available