* Top-Tier Data Analytics Consultant - FS (SQL) - London - £45K
|Job Title:||* Top-Tier Data Analytics Consultant - FS (SQL) - London - £45K|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Peter Tam|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
We are looking to recruit 2 enthusiastic Data Analysts for a leading international consultancy based in London.
The current team specialises in advising internal and external teams on solutions for such projects as: Risk and Regulatory, Advisory, Fraud Investigations and Corruption.
You will be analysing both financial and customer data, taking initiative to lead data activities within the team.
Ideally you will have a at least 1 years' experience within an MI or data analysis role, financial experience (accounting/ audit) is highly desirable.
- Data analysis on financial/customer data and reporting
- Performing analytics such as customer behaviour segmentation or predictive modelling
- To work in a collaborative manner with colleagues and greater teams
- Technical experience with SQL for database management (advanced) MS SQL Server, Teradata, Oracle etc.)
- Excel, Spotfire and SAS
- Experienced with large volume data sets (extraction, manipulation and representation)
- Financial experience preferred
- Experience in report generation tools as Business Objects and Spotfire (beneficial)
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication and strong business acumen
- To gain exposure working with a global brand, professionalism at its finest and to learn from the very best
- A clear career path and growth potential
- Competitive work-life balance and the ability to make a difference
Parallel Consulting is a multi-awarding winning, global leader in Analytics & Data Science recruitment.
With over 12 years expertise, we assist our clients within Analytics, Customer & Marketing Insight, Web Analytics, Big Data, Data Science, Credit Risk and BI.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available