Strategy Manager - UX - Mobile - CONTRACT - London - ASAP
|Job Title:||Strategy Manager - UX - Mobile - CONTRACT - London - ASAP|
|Contact Name:||Matt Wandowski|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
A new opportunity has arisen to join a leading mobile provider in the UK as their mobile strategy planner.
The UX Product Planning function's vision is to create new unique communication experiences to make our user's lives exciting and entertaining all over the world.
This key position within the European UX Product Planning function will achieve the following through building tight engagement with our partners:
1. Frequent and ongoing communication with key partners in early planning phases
2. Create the sell in strategy, partner by partner, based on No.1 communication dialogue
3. Reflect our partners' voice for our new products; ensure regular communication with the relevant teams..
4. Together with Marketing and Customer Portfolio Management teams internally, cascade UX strategy and product information to internal sales teams.
5. Involve the channel strategy creation from a planning perspective.
In summary, this role sits within a key function to drive the business, from a planning and portfolio planning perspective, to maximize business performance working closely with the local Market Units within Region Europe.
Eventually to achieve the budget target as Region Europe with Region management team.
**Mobile experience is essential for this role**
Successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours of submission
Parallel Consulting is a multi-awarding winning, global leader in Analytics & Data Science recruitment.
With over 12 years expertise, we assist our clients within Analytics, Customer & Marketing Insight, Web Analytics, Big Data, Data Science, Credit Risk and BI.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available