Supply Chain Analyst | Greater London | £30k - £50K
A fantastic opportunity to join on of the UK's fastest growing, innovative and exciting businesses within the Supply Chain Team to help improve efficiencies covering the logistical elements of the business. You will be responsible for the forecasting the product sales, determining the quantity and timing of orders with suppliers and ensuring the full product range is available whenever customers choose to place their orders. High quality, insightful analysis is vital to making the best decisions therefore the Supply Chain Analyst will be self-motivated, logical, methodical, and an 'out the box thinker'
The Supply Chain Analyst must show potential, have an aptitude for problem solving and can solve 'real world problems,' whilst having the first-class communication skills. Understanding process, data and data flows and writing basic queries is key to this role, as is an in-depth understanding of excel.
- Develop and drive new insight into Supply Chain's performance through data analysis and its interpretation
- Identify, prioritise and implement logistical process improvements across the business
- Provide routine and ad hoc information to the management team to support operational decision-making
- Undertake analysis into a wide variety of critical business projects, such as the design and launch of new warehouses (CFCs), creation of algorithms for our industry leading software, and development and rollout of our new platform to international partners
Who are we looking for:
- You will have exceptional analytical skills and an aptitude for practical problem solving. You will be able to navigate complex problems, develop and lead insightful analysis, and understand the impact your proposed solutions will have on the business.
- Our ideal candidate will be confident in explaining complex problems to non-technical business leaders and be able to drive through solutions to their completion.
- It is essential to be an advanced user of Excel and to be comfortable undertaking analysis using complex formulae. A technically biased degree and familiarity with VBA or SQL (or a similar scripting language) are desirable, but not requirements.
Parallel Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.