Supply Chain Business Analyst | Retail | Manchester| £550 per day
A leading retail brand has an immediate requirement for a Business Analyst / Senior Business Analyst with extensive experience working within Supply-Chain, logistics with a detailed understanding of WMS and WCS with the ability to undestand the configuration and recommend areas of improvement
The Supply Chain Business Analyst will have a track history of working on WMS implementations. This is an ABSOLUTE must have, as is an indepth functional and technical understanding of the configuration. The key to this project is to improve the system.
The Business Analyst / Senior Business Analyst - Manhattan WMS
* Must have experience in Configuration of WMS (MAnhattan, JDA, SAP, Oracle)
* Strong experience working as a Supply Chain Business Analyst on WMS at an enterprise level, ideally within a retail organisation.
* Strong experience of defining user stories and acceptance criteria
* Experience of advising stakeholders on options, risks, and aligning of priorities & obtaining stakeholder signoff
* Creating user help for end users and internal support teams
* Providing direction for testing of new functionality
* Collaborating with business users and technology partners at all levels
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to work with business clients on a granular level
Parallel Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.