Supply Chain Business Analyst | Retail | Swindon| £550 per day
We have an immediate requirement for a Supply Chain Business Analyst with extensive experience working within Supply-Chain, logistics and distribution, with a detailed understanding of Order Management, Omni Channel, Supply Chain, Warehousing and Procurement to Pay (P2P).
The ideal Supply Chain Business Analyst will have experience working on multiple end to end projects using Agile & Prince2 methodology, working on system integration, WMS implementations, replenishment systems, Yard Management, Home Delivery and Routing, Scheduling and On Day Execution with Multiple vendors and users on large scale roll outs
Must Have Extensive Experience In
- Business analysis & gathering business requirements
- Configuration of WMS (Manhattan, JDA, SAP, Oracle)
- Integration with WCS (Knapp, DAI)
- Strong experience working as a Supply Chain Business Analyst ideally within a retail, FMCG, Manufacturing, Pharma organisation.
- Strong experience of defining user stories and acceptance criteria
- Experience of advising stakeholders on options, risks, and aligning of priorities & obtaining stakeholder signoff
- Creating user help for end users and internal support teams
- Providing direction for testing of new functionality
- Collaborating with business users and technology partners at all levels
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to work with business clients on a granular level
- Business Process Modelling
- Business Performance and Planning Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Worked on Projects at European & Global Level
- Full Project Lifecycle Experience
Parallel Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.