Supply Chain Systems Manager | London |Retail | £500 per day
The Supply Chain Systems Manager will be working for an enterprise level, global organisation within the Supply Chain and Logistics Strategy Development Team and will be ultimately responsible for ensuring the future investment in Supply Chain IT is aligned to the business needs and the user community operates the systems to maximum value.
- Work Closely with Digital Team, Software Vendors, S&L Business and Snr Management.
- Recruit and develop small team to deliver goals and create S&L systems CoE.
- Create and Implement Vision
- Influence and Gain alignment from the Business
- Ensure future Technologies are included in IT Roadmap
- Ensure systems implementations are planned and managed effectively.
- Develop new training material
- Develop business requirements for new supply chain systems.
- In-depth understanding of end to end supply chain
- In-depth understanding of SAP retail supply chain systems. (F&R and SC components of ECC)
- Understanding of other core IT Systems, F&R,ECC,WMS,TMS,APEX,EDI,BI/MI
Parallel Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.