Supply Chain Tech Consultant - London - 600 Per Day
This role will be supporting the implementation of the global supply chain strategy. Specific areas of focus will be on improving the supply chain technology that runs the Inbound Supply, Logistics, Returns and Delivery Solutions. This is a technical role, and requires hands on experience in developing, configuration and application support of a range of WMS/WCS/CMS. The ideal candidate will have an absolute understanding of 'What Good Looks Like' and have the capability to make changes to the systems to improve efficiency.
- Lead integrated, multi-track IT/business solution projects through the full project lifecycle on time and to budget ensuring operational priorities are fully supported
- Work within a large multi-disciplined project team, lead and manage multiple work streams and suppliers or stakeholders.
- Manage and mitigate end to end delivery and business risk through continual quality assurance and review of project scope, solutions, plans, governance, risk/issues, resources, ROI and 3rd party suppliers.
- Help to define key success criteria and metrics establishing measurement criteria ensuring we track and report against these.
- Influence the design of a system that increases efficiency of the operation by improving integration of people, materials, equipment, and software
- Recommend and implement changes to safety procedures, work methods, and labour standards
- Set clear goals and influence the stakeholders to achieve those goals
- Conduct and lead project meetings with all business stakeholders
- Assessing and optimizing the processes and equipment used in the facility
Key Areas of Expertise
- Automated warehouse
- Design, Support, Testing
- Extensive experience in Implementation, Upgrades and Roll-Outs of Manhattan, JDA, Oracle, SAP, DAI Discrete / Dispatcher etc.
Parallel Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.