Technical Architect - Contract - Brussels - ASAP
|Job Title:||Technical Architect - Contract - Brussels - ASAP|
|Salary:||Excellent Rates of Pay - Experience Dependant|
|Duration:||6 months +|
|Contact Name:||Danny Rahim|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Technical Architect required for a large Insurance Company based in the centre of Brussels.
ROLE DESCRIPTION - Technical Architect for a Feature Architect role.
As Feature Architect you reside at the Feature layer of the of the Scaled Agile/Scrum Framework and have the following objectives:
* have an in-depth understanding of the E2E view of release trains in order to support decisions and in-depth knowledge of the architecture of release trains in the following domains: business architecture (capabilities, process, organization), information architecture (glossary), application architecture (application landscape), infrastructure architecture (server, hardware), security and governance.
* document the architecture into the Enterprise Architecture Continuum (AKC).
* propose new architecture building block when needed towards Enterprise Architecture.
* define the IT services of the bank as generic and reusable as possible.
* are the patrimony guardian of the stability of the production.
* identify and confirm exception or waiver.
* Contribute to deduct features from epics.
* Support Feature Management team in the prioritisation of features.
* Document an End-2-End view to support IT Integrators decisions.
* Document the dependencies between features in order to ease its allocation to a release train.
* Play the role of Product Owner in some architecture runway.
* Maintain the architecture documentation into the Enterprise Architecture Continuum (AKC).
* Contribute to deduct user stories from features.
* Support DevOps teams in the prioritisation of stories.
* Support DevOps team in any architecture concerns.
* Are member of the architecture community and contribute to events and knowledge sharing
OPERATIONAL SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
* Have deep knowledge and experience in development and maintenance of IT environments.
* Have deep knowledge and experience in designing architectures which involve the application and integration of divergent products, technologies and services.
* Masters at least 2 of the following sub-areas of architecture: Enterprise, Business & Process, Information & Application, Infrastructure and Regulatory Architecture.
* Experience with Agile/Scrum, Continuous Delivery and working with Agile teams.
* Experience of working in a complex environment
* Strong Analytical skills
* Customer focus
* Problem analysis and judgement.
* Professional expertise/market focus
* Negotiation skills & stakeholder management
Essentials - English
Desirable: French or Dutch
CANDIDATES MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE EU.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours of submission.
Interviews will be organised WC 12th June 2017
Parallel Consulting is a multi-awarding winning, global leader in Analytics & Data Science recruitment.
With over 12 years expertise, we assist our clients within Analytics, Customer & Marketing Insight, Web Analytics, Big Data, Data Science, Credit Risk and BI.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available