Technical Architect - infrastructure - sought by a prestigious, blue chip, City-based finance house. As Infrastructure Technical Architect you will be responsible for research, design & specification of infrastructure to support the on-going evolution of the existing & future architecture.
The role will include:
* High and low Level Designs
* Reviewing technical architecture (strategic & tactical) & assess compliance & fitness for purpose
* Providing technical consultancy to infrastructure & development teams
You will have delivery experience within the full project lifecycle coupled with a strong Technical Architect & infrastructure technology delivery background and your technical skills will include:
* Databases: Oracle / SQL Server
* Operating Systems: Linux & Windows
* IAAS, SAAS and ASP hosting experience
* Networking: LAN & Firewalls
* Identity & Access Management including Active Directory/LDAP
As the ideal Technical Architect you will be degree qualified, have experience in Banking, Finance, or Investment Management & possess excellent communication skills.
If this role matches your background & experience & you are available soon please reply ASAP with your latest CV.
Parallel Consulting is a multi-awarding winning, global leader in Tech & Digital recruitment. With over 12 years expertise, we assist our clients within Software, UI/UX, Testing, Architecture, Open Source and Cloud recruitment.