Technical Architect | Java, Agile, Cloud | Manchester
Fanatical about technology? If so read on, as you might enjoy this job.
One of our retained clients established over 20 years ago, is an extraordinary worldwide tech business. Their work centres on revolutionising how clients connect with consumers through the supremacy of software engineering. Their passion is delivering ground-breaking products, by bringing together data science and software engineering professionals.
Take this opportunity to work with a cross-functional team of dazzling developers and engineers to collaborate and come to better solutions for a range of household names. Utilise your skills for creating technical tactics and engage in projects with uncertainty, forming opportunities to continuously improve and learn. You'll be absorbed in the outcome for successful enterprise web applications.
What you will be doing?
- Leading an excellent team of developers, testers, Ops
- Acting as a trusted advisor and managing expectations to clients, by providing pragmatic solutions
- Designing, developing and delivering solution concepts with customer Solutions Architects.
- Show off your skills by delivering presentations, demonstrating the potential of technology and simplification of technical documents.
Experience and skills:
- Storage technologies such as SQL and No-SQL.
- Understanding of Cloud computing and virtualisation.
- Designing and delivering one or more large scale solutions, understanding the various cross-cutting concerns such as security, performance and quality.
- Architecting solutions, such as high-level designs, disaster recovery plans and support documentation.
- Strong understanding of automated testing, including Outside-In BDD and TDD.
You will be rewarded generously with a basic salary from £75,000 - £95,000+ (depending on your experience) excellent pension/bonus schemes, child care vouchers, private medical insurance, various events fully paid dependant on company performance, a personal development budget and a cycle to work scheme.
Parallel Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.