Technical Lead DWH - Austria - Banking
|Job Title:||Technical Lead DWH - Austria - Banking|
|Contact Name:||Michael Outar|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
The successful individual will lead a team of roughly 20 people made up of Architects, Engineers and Testers. You will be expected to drive efficiency improvements throughout the whole SDLC. Your specific team will be part of the an international Agile delivery team and will focus on the Enterprise Data Warehouse.
- Excellent people and project management skills
- 5+ years experience in designing complex software architecture in the area of DWH
- Strong ETL experience, ideally with ODI
- Expertise in the SDLC and managing multiple releases
- Data modelling and SQL know-how
- Agile mind-set
The office is a multi-cultural environment where English is the spoken language. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable bank on a long term contract. Please apply for full details.
Parallel Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
DWH Developer - Contract - Austria - Oracle ODI
Test Analyst - Vienna - DWH - Banking
Lead Azure Architect, London - £65 - £85k
Senior Python Data Engineer - AWS - London - Contract - £600/d
Salary: £500 - £600 per day