Technical Project Manager
|Job Title:||Technical Project Manager|
|Location:||North London, London|
|Salary:||£55000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Zoe Hallam|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
You will play the part of a dedicated Technical Project manager to work with one of the agencies long terms clients within the financial sector with tasks such as;
- Manage all new developments
- Define ongoing systems changes
- Hands on QA and testing new systems and the ongoing development
- Be involved with project planning
- Understand the clients workflows and processes
You will also be managing a number of dedicated developers & QA engineers.
The ideal candidate for this role would tick off some of the below;
- Experience within a Digital Agency or Software development company
- An understanding & experience of software development using agile methodology
- Client facing experience
- Complete project life cycle management; planning, reporting, risk & issue management,
- Experience in QA/Testing software
- Experience using and configuring JIRA in Agile environments
If you are are looking to join a 'play by the rules'consultancy - then this isn't the role for you.....
However if you are looking to be an integral team player in a busy but relaxed working environment, take the lead within a growing company for a key client AND get taken away on all expense paid work trips, then this might just be the job for you!
Parallel Consulting is a multi-awarding winning, global leader in Analytics & Data Science recruitment.
With over 12 years expertise, we assist our clients within Analytics, Customer & Marketing Insight, Web Analytics, Big Data, Data Science, Credit Risk and BI.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available