Digital Retention & CRM Manager
|Job Title:||Digital Retention & CRM Manager|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£50000 - £70000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Zoe Hallam|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
The role of Digital Retention and eCRM Manager, will require you to be a key point of knowledge in this area, assisting multiple brands on how to get to grips with the basics of customer life cycle.You will work closely with the stakeholders of these brands in terms of strategy but also advise Junior retention specialists.
***Very soon you will be building your own internal team in this area to manage.***
- Key data segmentation & management
- Improve customer return rates and repeat purchase rates for existing customers
- Briefing designers & collaborating with marketers ti implement marketing communications
- Set up and help manage eCRM programmes
- Be passionate about the UX and customer journeys ti maximise revenue
- Manage campaign budgets and optimise efficiency and quality of these campaigns
Essential skills required:
- Good commercial awareness of eCommerce and retail
- Understanding of key market metrics such as; ROI, CPA, RFM and LTV
- Help build and innovate operational frameworks
- Excellent Excel skills with high levels of numeracy and accuracy
- Understanding of Customer Acquisition and customer conversion
- Commercial or retail with focus on direct to consumer experience
This is a great opportunity for someone to make the step up and get that all important multinational name on your CV - with the chance to lead and manage your own team, plus a competitive salary and a great benefits package.
Parallel Consulting is a multi-awarding winning, global leader in Analytics & Data Science recruitment.
With over 12 years expertise, we assist our clients within Analytics, Customer & Marketing Insight, Web Analytics, Big Data, Data Science, Credit Risk and BI.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available