VMWARE Senior System Engineer VRA - Contract - Brussels - ASAP
|Job Title:||VMWARE Senior System Engineer VRA - Contract - Brussels - ASAP|
|Salary:||Excellent Rates of Pay - Experience Dependant|
|Duration:||3 months +|
|Contact Name:||Danny Rahim|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
A new opportunity has arisen for a VMWare Specialist to join a leading consultancy in the heart of Brussels.
As a VMWARE Senior System Engineer, you carry out the following tasks:
* Be part of a IaaS team implementing Cloud Technologies and in particular automation of services and provisioning (based on VMware / VRealize technology).
* Service design and Process design.
* Enjoy playing in a substantial Infrastructure (about 2000 Linux/Windows VMs).
* Strong affinity with other technologies in IaaS (Network and Storage) And PaaS (OS, web, DB) domains.
* Together with the Platform Architect, Network & Storage Architects translate technical but also Business requirements into a Detailed Level Design related to the bank strategy.
* Propose optimal solutions, based on company standards.
* Write documentation
Knowledge and experience
* Owner of a Master or Bachelor degree, 5 years of IT experience with at least 3 years in the VMWARE domain as System Engineer.
* Very good knowledge of VMWARE technologies : vSphere 5.x/6.x, ESXi, vCentre and related VMWARE products like Site Recovery Manager, Lab Manager, VRealize suite (VCac, VCo). VDI knowledge is a plus.
* Design and architecture skills.
* English (French or Dutch a bonus but not essential)
* Strong communication skills (written & verbal) towards all levels.
* Service oriented.
* Creative, analytical, forward thinking with advice capabilities.
* Deadlines and planning respect.
* Dynamic and well organized.
* Team player, stress resistant.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours of submission.
Must be eligible to live and work in the EU
Parallel Consulting is a multi-awarding winning, global leader in Analytics & Data Science recruitment.
With over 12 years expertise, we assist our clients within Analytics, Customer & Marketing Insight, Web Analytics, Big Data, Data Science, Credit Risk and BI.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Service Desk Manager, Financial Services, City: £60-65K
City of London, London
Salary: £60000 - £65000 per annum + excellent benefits
Casper/Jamf SME (3rd/4th Line) | London | Casper Jamf |
North London, London
Salary: £400 - £450 per day
Functional Analyst - Investment Banking
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
Salary: €450 per day
Service Desk Analyst, Financial Services, City: £26-28K
City of London, London
Salary: £26000 - £28000 per annum + excellent benefits
Helpdesk Technical Lead, West-End, £35-£40K, plus benefits
West End, London
Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum + excellent benefits