VP AML Data Analytics - R, Python, SQL - Midtown Manhattan
Working in the Financial Crimes Unit of this leading international bank you will apply Data Analytics & Machine Learning to the improve the accuracy of Fraud and Money Laundering detection.
You will be responsible for:
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and assist in the selection and implementation of systems
- Lead implementation of detection scenarios and name matching algorithms
- Analyze historical financial transactional data
- Implementation of independent model validation and performance control processes
- Five years Data Analytics experience, ideally within Financial Crime / AML
- Python, R, SQL
- Previous experience implementing fraud systems such as: Actimize, Mantas, Norkom
- Experience creating and reviewing data models, validating data/process flows
- Any experience applying Machine Learning to the detection of Financial Crime is a huge plus!
My client offers a competitive compensation package with comprehensive health/dental/life insurance and 401k.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity please apply with a copy of your latest resume.
AML, Anti Money Laundering, Analytics, Data, Python, R, SQL
Parallel Consulting is a multi-award winning and global leader in Data Analytics, Risk & Compliance recruitment. We partner with our clients and candidates alike, encompassing Data Analytics, Financial Crime, Anti Money Laundering, Forensic Analytics, Investigative Analytics and Credit Risk.