SOC analyst/IT Security Specialist Needed!Stockholm, Sweden
- Salary: SEK 55,000.00
- Sector: Cyber Security
- Type: Permanent
SOC Analysts/IT Security Specialists needed - Full-time/Permanent - Stockholm
One of our dynamic clients who are the market specialists in IT operations, Financial Expert Systems and Digitalization Services with a primary focus on transforming the Financial industry are looking for more tech operations persons with a strong security interest.
This is a Full-Time/Permanent position in Stockholm, offering work life balance by working in a hybrid way.
- Full Proficiency in Swedish/English
- Solid foundational knowledge and hands-on experience with SIEM solutions.
- Familiarity and understanding of EDR and XDR solutions.
- Strong social skills to effectively communicate technical solutions to non-technical customers.
- High-level comprehension of infrastructure and technical environments, including distinctions between AD, AAD, fully cloud, and hybrid setups.
- Basic proficiency in network skills.
- Experience with policies such as Conditional Access and 365 Defender.
- Willingness to participate in on-call duties.
Nice to have:
- Preference for proficiency in the MS E5 suite but not mandatory
- Relevant certifications such as CISSP, CompTIA Security+.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
Why our Client?
- You will play and become a pivotal part of the company with a broader scope and not "only" responding to incidents.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Opportunity to contribute to a culture of innovation and excellence.
- Be part of a forward-thinking cybersecurity team.
- Competitive salary/great benefits
- A few times per year Euro trips as the company values their employees.
Interviews are taking place for this role on a continuous basis , please apply now for immediate response and feedback. Interviews are taking place ASAP!