Threat Intelligence ArchitectSt Louis, United States
- Salary: $180,000.00
- Sector: Information Security
- Type: Permanent
Threat Intelligence Engineer/Architect
Full-time, direct hire
Hybrid working out of downtown St. Louis office
Investment Banking domain
Budget is $150k-$180k base plus discretionary bonus
The Threat Intelligence Architect will be responsible for designing and overseeing the implementation of a robust cyber threat intelligence program. This will include integrating threat intelligence into the organization's security tools & processes as well as developing threat models for integration with vulnerability management practices.
Preferred Experience & Qualifications
- 10+ years' experience in IT Security
- Demonstrable experience in designing threat intelligence solutions
- Proficient in Vulnerability Management and SIEM solutions
- Strong understanding of cyber threats, vulnerabilities, and attack methodologies.
- Proficiency in computer network defense (CND) tools to enhance an optimal level of security.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Leadership and team management experience.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- At least one IT Security related professional designation is required
- Professional certifications such as CISSP / CISM are preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Cybersecurity, Information Security, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related field.
This client is open to candidates who are able to relocate to St. Louis. must be Green Card holders or US citizens.