Fun fact: I love a to-do list and writing this summary was on that list – So here’s a little bit about me and what I do…
My job and what I love doing is connecting with, talking with and partnering with DevOps/Software Engineers across the Nordics to consultatively help them find the next step in their professional journey.
From day one in my Recruitment career, I was immediately drawn to DevOps and Software Engineering. So much so, I’ve completed various coding and DevOps courses myself which I thoroughly enjoyed and have allowed me to engage in more meaningful and deeper conversations with Engineers on a daily basis.
Despite actually performing quite well on these courses, I knew deep down that I preferred to have conversations, build relationships and transform people’s professional lives within DevOps & Software instead. I am passionate about how people and technology can come together to build the future of civilisation.
Trust is integral to any working relationship and it has to be a two-way street. I will fully devote my time and energy to finding you what you’re looking for but I’m a massive believer in the phrase ‘help me to help you’. Commitment from both sides in a professional relationship leads to great things and life-changing opportunities.
One of the things I value most in life is helping others through offering value, whatever it may be, so that day by day we can all better ourselves one step at a time.
This transcends into my profession:
- I understand people’s professional pain points and help to alleviate them through new opportunities
- I enjoy understanding people’s professional ambitions and helping them to achieve them
- I give people access to the jobs that they didn’t think they had access to before
- I love helping people to find their dream job!
In terms of Recruitment specifics, here are some of the core areas James focuses on:
- DevOps/Platform/Cloud Engineering
- Site Reliability Engineering
- Infrastructure Engineering
- Linux System Administration
- Technical & Solutions Architecture
- Software Engineering (Java, Python, React, Node)
If you’re interested in finding out more about what I can do for you now or in the future, feel free to contact me