As headhunters we speak to the top 10% Cyber candidates every day. We want to add value by sharing what we have recently seen in the market from a salary perspective.
Please see below an overview of average base salaries per skill-set per level.
Please note salary depends on skills, experience and location so contact us directly if you wish to receive specific info.
HOW TO GAIN COMPETITIVE HIRING ADVANTAGE?
Some firms are seeing a ‘dip’ in the market and started a hiring freeze, while others capitalize on this.
They believe now is a good opportunity to hire talent that will cost $20K-$30K more when everyone starts hiring again.
- Map out firms that are goin through lay offs: Candidates who are usually difficult to attract are now in the market (i.e. Coinbase, Robinhood)
- Streamlined interview process
- 60% of Cyber talent are not on LinkedIn
HOW TO RETAIN TALENT?
Most of the positions that we support are ‘back-fill’ positions rather than “net new”.
Talent often wants to leave because of a lack of technical challenge, lack of career trajectory or poor work life balance.
- Clear career trajectory
- $ bonus incentive paid per quarter
- Training certifications
- PTO: Industry standard is 4 weeks. Candidates prefer number of weeks than unlimited PTO.
Want to get in touch with Noortje about her insights?